Friday, April 3, 2015

Non-astronomy photos

Those of you who know me, will have seen many of my astronomical photos. However, since I became interested in taking astronomical photos, I have also become interested in other types of photography. For example, I have taken lots of "tourist" photos from around the world.

I have also started taking photographs of plants and wildlife. They are all in my Photobucket under "Miscellaneous Other Stuff" but I'm planning to created sub-albums:

http://s197.photobucket.com/user/PhillipPugh/library/Miscellaneous%20Other%20Stuff?sort=3&start=0&page=1

Here's a few recent examples of these photos:





I will not be adding all of these photos to this post but will add a few highlights. Everything will be posted on Photobucket, though.

April 19th

I did a shoot of flowers in the garden and the pick of the bunch (excuse the pun) was this close-up of a bluebell.

 

April 26th

 

I took some flower pictures again.
 


 

 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment